Bluff View Bank has an opening for an experienced Mortgage Lender in our Holmen, WI office. This position will service an existing portfolio and will be expected to increase our market share in a rapidly growing area of Western Wisconsin. The position will be expected to process a loan from origination to closing along with servicing all types of loans, but the primary responsibility will be mortgage lending.
We are a locally-owned community bank dedicated to providing the best financial services to our customers and building long term relationships in order to meet our customer’s business and personal goals.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for mortgage applications and to answer questions about the process. Guide clients through mortgage loan options.
- Evaluate creditworthiness and eligibility for obtaining a mortgage loan. Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations for granting loans within their loan authority.
- Process the loan application from the beginning until the end. This includes entering the application accurately, preparing early disclosures according to regulation, ordering the credit report, flood determination, appraisal, title insurance and any other items necessary to process the loan.
- Inform clients about loan approval or rejection.
- Ensure compliance with privacy laws and confidentiality policies throughout the process.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Community service is expected.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business administration, finance, or a related field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in residential mortgage lending preferably within a community bank
- Ability to handle confidential information
- A strong understanding of mortgage lending compliance.
- Must be a team player and have outstanding customer service skills
Benefits & Wages
Competitive wage and benefit package
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume to Steve Poss at firstname.lastname@example.org or see our ad on Indeed.com.
Bluff View Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
By completing an application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the organization, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative.
Bluff View Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Member FDIC.