Bluff View Bank myPicStudio Card Terms and Conditions
Bluff View Bank provides myPicStudio card service subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Cardholder Agreement governing all use of your Card. The photo, logo, artwork or other image submitted by you, and all information thereon, are hereafter collectively referred to as the “image”.
You certify that you have read and understand the following “Image Guidelines” and that the Image you submitted complies with these guidelines:
- The image submitted must be in one of the following formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, bitmap, or TIFF;
- The image file is at least 840 x840 pixels, and no more than 10 MB in size;
- You own the image or have permission from the owner to use it through proper licensing of the image(s). We may, at our discretion, require evidence of the image owner’s consent or of your ownership of the image;
- The image does not contain any of the following:
*Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted, or trademarked material
*Phone numbers or URLs
*Brand names or branded products
*Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc
*MasterCard, Visa, or any other payment brand references
*References to any MasterCard or Visa sponsorship property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR
*Socially unacceptable groups
*Provocative or sexual content
*Violence, firearms, weapons, or ammunition
*Alcohol or tobacco
*Any content that might result in problems at the point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
*Any content that might infringe, denigrate, or dilute the payment card brand or its member financial institutions
- Unless waived as part of a promotion or as part of your deposit account type, your card-linked account will be charged $10 when your image is approved. The $10 fee will apply to a new, replacement, or reissued personalized check card.
- You (or you have obtained consent from the image’s owner) grant to Bluff View Bank a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provide to Bluff View Bank for the purpose of providing your personalized check card.
- You consent (or have obtained consent from the image’s owner) to Bluff View Bank storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Bluff View Bank, its successors and assigns, against any claims arising or loss suffered by Bluff View Bank resulting from your use of this service or as a result of the image being used on or reproduced on your personalized check card, or arising out of or as a result of Bluff View Bank storing, modifying, copying or using the image.
- Bluff View Bank’s liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the personalized check card, and Bluff View Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action by Bluff View Bank permitted under these Terms and Conditions. Bluff View Bank is not responsible for poor quality images or images poorly positioned on the personalized check card template.
- Your personalized check card remains the property of Bluff View Bank and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it if asked by Bluff View Bank for any reason, or if the card or accounts that your personalized check card is linked to are closed.
- If approved, the image will be stored by Bluff View Bank or its agents and contractors for a period of at least three (3) years. The image will be printed on any subsequent reissued personalized check cards unless you have uploaded another image within that period.
- Bluff View Bank reserves the right not to accept or use any image you submit, or to refuse to issue you a personalized check card
By using this service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. I Agree