Online Banking Upgrade
We are excited to announce we will be upgrading our internet banking platform on Monday, November 15th. As we prepare for these upcoming improvements, we would like to take this opportunity to provide you with important information regarding our upgraded system, so please read this letter carefully.
Important Dates for your online access:
- FRIDAY, November 12 – PRIOR TO LIVE: Bill Payment services will be unavailable starting 4PM CST. Payments scheduled prior to this date will process as normal.
- SATURDAY & SUNDAY, November 13 & 14 – PRIOR TO LIVE: Internet banking access will be available in “Inquiry Only” mode starting at 4PM CST on FRIDAY PRIOR TO LIVE. Please plan accordingly and conduct all internet banking transactions prior to these dates.
- MONDAY, November 15 – LIVE DATE: Upgraded system goes live at approximately 9AM CST.
Instructions for Signing on to the Upgraded Online Banking Platform:
- Log on to our website at bluffviewbank.com.
- Select the “Retail” Radio button to sign on to the system.
- PLEASE NOTE that businesses without sub users or an ACH contract with the bank will be converted to the retail product.
- Your existing User ID will be converted to the upgraded system however you will need to use all lowercase letters.
- Click and enter your User ID then click “Submit”.
- Your password will NOT be converted to the upgraded system. Please watch for password information to arrive in the mail as well as a “bank mail” message within the existing online banking program.
- On the go live date of 11/15/21, you will be asked to change your password before you gain access and may be required to reset your security questions.
- Account history, auto transfers and current Bill Pay information will be carried over into the upgraded system.
- If you have not signed into Internet Banking during the last 12 months you will need to re-enroll into online banking after the go live date of 11/15/2021.
- Before using the mobile app, you must first log in through the web page (with either a PC or your browser on your phone) using the provided temporary password. Once your temporary password has been changed, you will be able to log in to the app with your updated credentials.
- Download our Mobile Banking App for banking on the go. Available for Apple and Android.
- Forgot your Password: Having trouble logging in? Reset your own password with the “Forgot your password” feature.
- E-Statements: Access e-statements quicker and easier!
If you have any questions about our upcoming improvements, please feel free to contact us directly at 608-582-2233.
Thank you for your time and continued business!